Monday, February 24, 2014

The Great Escape - Day 402



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a point of gloom based on hearing news in my world that was unexpected and not desired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a certain specific way of life and living in each moment where I am content and feeling positive to ensure I feel good and I am secure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate and attach safety and being secure to good feelings of positivity created in my outside world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what is really here as the safety with which I can create as myself within the way I live and create my world and so treat others and create this would in the best way possible where all are able to be secure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to hear news that makes me feel secure and good based on the desire to not have to face the reality of what in fact is here in this world and escape into my own world where I am only considering myself and if I am ok.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to from this desire for my security I am fueling this desire to escape the reality of what is here such as ‘hard’ news or ‘bad’ news that I have resisted due to judging it as not desirable and so not making me feel good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist reality based on a desire to have only what makes me feel good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what is going on in my life as good or bad and create a relationship towards it as accepting the energy of negativity when the news is something I fear and accepting the energy as positivity when is it is something I desire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the energy experience in relation to the news I hear based on a desire to always experience happy times when in reality I realize this is not real and will always create an opposite as a negative experience because life does not in fact exist in such polarities, life lives and adapts and changes to create a solution and what is best for all in whatever that takes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in a way create and become addicted to the bad news as a form of attention where I can seek outlets of others who will give me sympathy for the news I have just received, and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the reality of what is here as ‘news’ about myself and feeding my own self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge within energy as self interest desires to get attention and so create a point of missing out on the opportunity that is here to learn and grow within myself to see who I am in relation to a specific point or news that I have not yet received in such a way, and see if I can stand and come to solutions that will generate a outcome that supports.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in energy as addiction to what I can gain out of situations rather then standing equal and one with it and finding solutions that will support what is best.

When and as I see I am going into self interest and energy addictions as an escape for desired experiences when I have to face reality in a direct and personal way such as hearing news that is sudden and shocking, I stop and breath, and realize that I will only compromise who I can be within myself by getting trapped in the loop of polarized energy experiences I am chasing and so can not stand as someone who can bring about solutions and support what is best for all because I am not in reality but fixed within my mind as energy addictions.

I commit myself to let go of the polarity of good and bad and live life from breath and fact.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to have a certain outcome and direct myself in reality as it is here and opens up.

I commit myself to support others equal to myself and find solutions to what is needed the best I am able to.


I commit myself to let go of my self interest by seeing who I am being in the moment and changing myself to be humble and gentle in the moment to correct the pattern of seeking to gain.

Eqafe interview support I recommend:
Gloomy: Introduction - Atlanteans - Part 168
Gloomy: Disconnected - Atlanteans - Part 169
Gloomy: When You are Gloomy - Atlanteans - Part 170
Gloomy: Moods and Dooms - Atlanteans - Part 171

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment