Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 205 - More on Fears





I have had this fear for a while and it’s fear of getting sick, I have been getting this sharp pain in my side and checked it out with a few sources, and its this fear of death I am facing and looking at that is creating such pain. I am the one creating what is here within myself, so I have to walk the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create this fear within me of getting cancer from all the electronic things I use such as phones and computers based on hearing and reading studies of how these electromagnetic forces will cause cancer and is everywhere. Also within foods we eat, like there is no way around it. I realize though that fear in itself is just an energy of the mind and thus not real as it’s created within moments in my mind and will end as soon as it come. I understand that this fear is and will have no bearing on whether or not I get an illness or not, and thus there is no common sense within staying in this fear and allowing it to effect my life within wasting time in my head worrying about it.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am going into thoughts of fearing having cancer or fearing dying, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to go into this thought pattern. I align with the physical in my breath and commit myself to walk the steps to lessen my usage of these gadgets and electronics, and find solutions such as food that are substance for the body or ways to not be so exposed to these forces. Also, I commit myself to work for a solution to this system of profit driven self interest with a system that honor life equal to money and thus put in place all things that honor life equally as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having my life to live, not having my home to live in, not having my car to drive in, not have work to go to, and not having money to live on. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear anything happening to henri because I have grown attached to him and fear not having his comfort and presence in my presence which I absolutely enjoy, but this done in self interest based on the fact that I fear living without him because he gives me comfort that I don’t get anywhere else. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to really fear losing this feeling of comfort I get from henri rather than seeing henri as an equal and allowing freedom within our relationship as equals, no dependence and thus emotions, but here as equals in the understanding that I can’t be lost and nor can he because we are always here within life, we are one and equal and thus to be dependent and addicted to feelings is not giving what I would want to Henri which is a freedom within expression.

I commit myself to when and as I go into this point of fear towards losing henri, I stop and breath, and push myself to let go of the feelings of comfort I have attached to him by focusing on the physical by becoming aware of our physical interaction and communication in the principles of equality and do what I like done to me. I see I have a choice and thus I chose life in equality and stop my mind as energy in separation of a need or a want cause this is not real and not true freedom of Henri and thus life in general.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment